4/18/2011

Week 3, day 1 - Not met, not surprised

Well, well. I woke up this morning, and thought: I didn't make it. Then I went and stood on the scales to face I haven't lost the pound I was supposed to. I was 89,6 kgs, 197,5 pounds. I knew it, so I wasn't surprised. I know the reason too. Last week I only did two gym sessions, and none at home. I went to the gym on Monday and Sunday. I guess the two were quite far from each other, and let's not forget I had my birthday on Thursday too, that we celebrated with a yummy carrot cake made by Roland. And I spent the Saturday at my dad's, which meant lots of relaxing and a good sleep in the afternoon - apart from the nice foods.

Sunday's gym wasn't nice either. I got a pair of trainers for my birthday, and I was wearing them on Sunday.

I thought it will give me a boost, but right after I started exercising, I knew it will not be a nice one. I got tired a lot sooner, and the exercises felt much harder. I managed to do all exercises though, but after I finished everything, I didn't have that good feeling that I was nicely worked out and a little tired. My muscles were aching, and I didn't have the sense of achievement either. It was just a tick, that I've done it. I was proud of the new shoes though (how sad is that), but inside I felt quite down, not sure why. When I left home, I was looking forward to the gym, but as soon as I started exercising, the feeling was gone.

I don't want to give up though, this week I will try harder and lose two pounds. If I can do it, I can do it now, it would be a lot harder as I get closer to my goal towards the end. So now I'm planning the week ahead, and will stick to it either way. There will be three days this week when I can go to the gym: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I'm thinking, Sunday will be Easter, but a good reason to go to the gym anyway, it will probably be another food and chocolate frenzy.

1 megjegyzés: