4/04/2011

Day 1 - High hopes and new training plans in the pocket

The first thing I did this morning was to get on the scale. I was 198 pounds - 90.1kg. I decided that I will be weighing myself every morning. Normally it's not a good idea, but in my case it sounds reasonable to see if I seem to reach the one pound weightloss by the end of the week or not. I'll see if it stands even after a couple of weeks. This week I will be in the gym on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
I received the training plans from Tom today, and although I did not expect, there are plans for home and for the gym too - does this mean I will have to do something every day? And something else I did not expect was that there is no room for cardio training in the plan. Before this, when I wanted to lose some fat, the main part of my training was the cardio bit (aerob, fatburning zone), and after that I did some weighlifting or other excercises to build some muscle. In this plan, there are only body excercises.
I was away almost all day, so - what a great start - I will skip today's programme.
On the nutrition factor: for breakfast I had two slices of toast with butter and marmite, a cup of coffee (with sugar and milk), a few pieces of strawberries around 11am, a ceasar salad with two toasts and two slices of pizza for lunch, and a bowl of my husband's blended muesli with some banana slices. Ah, and while I had a nice stroll in town with my mum, I had two scoops of ice cream too! :)
All day I felt that there is less breastmilk than usual, and I'm not sure why. I am drinking a can of alcohol free beer at the moment, apparently that boosts the milk producing.

So I'm starting the plan tomorrow. I'm a bit skeptic about not doing any cardio but I will stick to Tom's plan, and see how I'm getting on. Wish me luck! :)

1 megjegyzés:

  1. we just had a chat, agreed on 2 gym weight training and one cardio day, plus home sessions! I don't really push the cardio in the beginning,I try to have more after burn effect while she is resting. Aiming to big muscle groups and in Rita case she is doing her job front of the computer so the after burn plan is more relevant for her lifestyle. There was a study regarding cardio and weight training, the women group 70% responded better to weight training than cardio. There is another study which I will reveal soon

    VálaszTörlés