4/15/2011

Week 2, day 5 - Birthday girl, birthday boy

In this post it's only a little note. It was me and my husband's birthday yesterday, and I managed not to stuff my face all day since the next time I can make it to the gym is Sunday. My husband made a very delicious carrot cake for the evening, and we blew the candles together with our older son - the baby was asleep by then. I forgot to wish though. :( Is it too late?
I'm really tired, need some sleep, but I have so much work to do on the computer, I can hardly keep up. I must work on Sunday to meed deadlines and expectations. Tomorrow might be a little breath of fresh air, I'm off to my dad's with the kids. These days are quite relaxed usually.
I'm very much looking forward to Sunday's gym session though, I managed to get the urge in myself to do some workout. Luckily there is no sign of less or weak milk supply, baby is happily eating every day, every time. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése