4/08/2011

Day 5 - Home programme, Maradonaaaa

Because of missing yesterday's gym session, I had to make it up for myself today. It's not very easy to do anything at all after such a busy day, but right after the kids were asleep, I did my home programme in the living room. Great movie in the background on TV: Black cat white cat by Emir Kusturica. I've seen it about a hundred times, so I know the dialogues by heart, don't have to pay much attention - enough to have a peek at the best moments. I have to say though it's not the best idea to start exercising at half past nine in your living room. After every exercise one feels like it would be much better (or easier) to get a drink and just watch TV. I guess the best would be to avoid the situation and just go to the gym as it was planned ahead. Lesson learnt.

We had a good walk again in town with the kids, 2 and a half hours. Breakfast at the bakery, then to the jewellers - I had to have my wedding ring cut off because it was so squeezing my finger, I couldn't take it off. I asked it to be extended by one size. One reason why not to loose so much weight for your wedding. Or not to gain that much after? :) My husband says it's bad luck to have your ring cut off, but hopefully we didn't build our marriage on luck! :)

My back pain is much better, not sure if it's because of the exercises, I'm not doing anything else different. Haven't weighed myself for a couple of days now, I might have a peek tomorrow, which is probably a rest-day, so on Sunday I can do a gym programme again. I'm not sure if it should be a cardio or a weight training? Tom, what do you recommend?

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Do weight training, your back is getting better, cardio training is not really recommended when you have back pain

    VálaszTörlés