4/10/2011

Day 7 - A missed training and an early birthday present!

I'm still not sure how this happened, but since Roland came home from visiting his mum (around 3pm), the time just slipped out of my hands.
First, he went to pick up my brand new bike, I got this as a birthday present from him. It's a Cruiser Lofty. So comfortable and very stylish, I can't wait to take a longer trip on it.



Then we were testing it on the street, then my sister came to visit, then we went to celebrate the little girl's birthday next door, then I had to go and pick up the trailer we bought for the bike, then I popped in the shop to get some milk for tomorrow, then it was 8pm! Honestly, I don't remember sitting down for longer than five minutes today, apart from the time when I was feeding the baby. I guess I should be laying in bed, enjoying the after burn effect, because I had such a busy day, I'm sure my body needs lots of calories to regenerate itself.

Tomorrow morning is the first proper weight-check. I'm not very proud of this week's training. I only had time to go to the gym once, then there was one session at home, and that's it really. Not a good start. Someone said: start as you mean to go on, or something like that. I really do want to go on, and I can only hope that the scale will be showing what I would like it to. Next week I should be more selfish and put my needs a bit forward in the list of things that need to be done.

I'm not quite sure if a very busy and active day like this could equal an hour's or hour and a half's training in the gym, I guess we'll see tomorrow!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése