4/07/2011

Day 4 - Sore muscles and a session in the hospital instead of the gym

After yesterday's workout I have sore muscles almost all over my body, especially my bum and tights. At least I don't focus so much on my backache! In the morning I thought that I will be doing a cardio training in the evening, but instead I had to go to the hospital, my mum had a surgery. So I swapped that hour in the gym for an hour with her, good girl I was, also a tiny little bit happy too that I didn't have to go to the gym.
But to make it up for the lost session, I will be doing a home plan tomorrow, and go back to the gym on Sunday.
Luckily the baby does not complain at all about the milk, so it seems that sore muscles (fatigue) has nothing to do with the taste of the breastmilk.

I will keep this short and sweet, not much to report anyways. Tomorrow is another day.
God, I'm so tired.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése