4/11/2011

Week 2, day 1 - Summary of the first week and the result!

Yay, I did it! The scale showed 197 pounds (89.4 kg), so I am now putting a small green tick next to the first week. The only reason it's not a rather large one is because I haven't done everything that I should have. The interesting thing is that I never had to say no to any food at all and with this poor exercising I still lost a pound. This afternoon, for example, my older son slept three hours in the afternoon, and I was a bit bored, waiting for him to wake up, I ate a whole box of chocolates that my aunt bought the other day. I was just thinking, what a waste of packaging and space bonbons are, about 90% of the bloody thing was plastic and paper. I guess it could be that even if I don't make it to the gym, I'm living very active days with lots of walking, weight-lifting (baby), etc.
Never mind, a pound down, hello week 2! I just realised that it will be harder and harder to achieve this as the weeks go by. So I am thinking, tomorrow I'll hop on my beautiful brand new bike and cycle to the gym, it shouldn't take more than about 15-20 minutes. Then I'll do the weightlift plan, gym plan 1. The past couple of days I received a second gym plan, which I will test later on this week, probably Sunday, because on the remaining day when Roland is off, it's our birthday!!! Funnily me and my husband were born on the same day, 14April, only there are three years age difference. I can't really see that I'll be in the gym on that day...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése